Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Glitter Clothes Pins

The other day my roommate and I were hanging out on google (because she lives in Washington) and talking about our room next year.  We came up with all kinds of awesome ideas for decorations! I was super excited and couldn't wait to get started making them!! The very next day I went out and bought the stuff to glitter clothes pins.  We decided we were going to use them to hang pictures on ribbon around our room.  After I bought everything that I needed I got right to work!

Everything I needed.

The first thing I did was cover a clothespin with modge podge (I only did one side).

Covered with modge podge.
Once it was covered I sprinkled lots and I mean lots of glitter over the clothespin.  After there was a big pile of glitter on it i flipped it upside down to get all the extra glitter off.
Once they were all dry I put another layer of modge podge on top of the glitter, so that all the glitter wouldn't fall off.  Then they were done!

So sparkly!!! 
They turned out so cute I cant to be able to hang them up all around my dorm!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how fun! Love the sparkles! Thanks for sharing at All Things Pretty!

    ReplyDelete