Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hey!

Hey! I have wanted to start a blog for a really long time and finally decided to do it!


I am a 19-year-old college sophomore.  I am majoring in advertising and public relations.  I am pretty much your average college girl, but I can be pretty nerdy sometimes.  I absolutely love to read (so be expecting some awesome book reviews), I read pretty much every kind of book, and I have a really hard time picking a favorite one because I love them all in different ways.  I am also totally and completely obsessed with everything Disney!!!  I am currently counting down the days till my next trip to Disney World in October (I get to go to Mickey’s not so scary Halloween party!!!!!).  I like many others have a complete addiction to pinterest, it is always open on my laptop, I waste hours upon hours of my life on it everyday.  This is most likely what the vast majority of my posts will be about, because I love actually trying the things that I find on pinterest.  I can’t wait to start sharing my life with all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Excited to be following! :)
    Rachael
    www.prettyinpinkrach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete